bpa wrote:
> I'm seeing the same - I've a stream running for 2.5hrs and it keeps
> growing. I'll need to check to see if the recent update made things
> worse as nobody reported this issue in the last 9 months.

I've definitely had the cache growth for a long time. I noticed it
because my backups for the server got larger. But I never tied it down
to iPlayer and it levelled off at a level my server can handle (700MB).

It may just be that slartibartfarst's diligence in spotting the issue
has made the rest of us notice the relationship.