> Currently I have set the "sql_history" and "sql_refresh_time" to 60s. I
> wonder,
> how the algorithm works. "sql_refresh_time" seems to scan the cache and, if
> needed, writes/updates an entry in the current bin. But what exactly is
> "sql_history" doing? Will there be only "one" entry of a certain flow which is

Also: currently I am trying to write to a new table every hour. So, I have
tables events0, events1, events2 etc. I have established a SSH-session which
crosses the full hour (which started 00:55 and ends 01:05). I received the NAT
event 4 for the created TCP connection in events0. The closing event (NAT event
5) for the session is also stored in events0. My expectation is events1. Why is
that?

Mathias Gumz

Email: mathias.g...@travelping.com
Phone: +49-391-819099-228

Travelping GmbH                     Phone:  +49-391-81 90 99 0
Roentgenstr. 13                     Fax:    +49-391-81 90 99 299
39108 Magdeburg                     Email:  i...@travelping.com
GERMANY                             Web:    http://www.travelping.com

Company Registration: Amtsgericht Stendal        Reg No.:   HRB 10578
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Holger Winkelmann          VAT ID No.: DE236673780