Hi guys,

It seems safe to claim that PowerPro has never offered a truly
foolproof way of running a separate executable via a script, and
waiting until that executable has terminated before continuing with
the script.

Bruce, would it be a trivially simple task for you to incorporate
something like a DoWait() command into a future PowerPro release, that
works the same way as Do() but waits for the executable that it calls
to terminate before returning control to the script?

I am not a programmer so I won't pretend to understand what's going on
when it's stated that PowerPro is not threadsafe, but I do understand
that PowerPro can still be responsive during a plugin call like
MiscPlugin.Sleep(), so surely unresponsiveness would not be the
problem?

-- 

Alex Peters / Melbourne, Australia
PowerPro v3.8.18 / Windows XP



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to