brucexs wrote:

> In what types of circumstances would you use such a feature?  I'm 
> trying to understand whether a wait or a callback to a provided 
> script would work better.   I don't want to modify the PowerPro exe 
> at this stage, but could possibly do something in plugin.
> 

In most cases I'm using my technique to start a gnu command line utility, do some 
processing and come 
back with the results either in a file or in a pp var (using 2ppvar).
As Peter pointed out, the started program may not create any window at all -- this is 
the case with 
command-line utilities.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to