swzoh wrote:

> Although I'm not so sure, I'm afraid that this is not correct.
> I think normal command-line utils create (or need?) a console window.
> Only services like winlogon.exe, smss.exe, or services.exe don't need
> any windows, as far as I can tell. So, I think Bruce's solution is
> also an excellent solution for normal applications, in addition to
> your own exe solution.
> 

Point well taken. However, I think that relying on waiting for a cmd window is sure to 
fail if another cmd 
window is already running, which is very often the case -- I for one always keep a 
couple of cmd windows 
open on my system.



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Domains - Claim yours for only $14.70
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/JV_rlB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/power-pro/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to