Hi Jérôme,

>Insert 3 spaces at the beginning of the the menu title (the scripts menu
>is now indented to show in which folder the scripts are located).
>Note that PM 5.0b18 will open the script file in Script Editor or show it
>in the Finder if you have some modifier keys pressed, so it will be hard
>to assign a keyboard shortcut... but I will remove this in the final version.

I've been trying different things, but I guess I don't understand where
to put my spaces.  I have 2 scripts that I'd like to build keyboard
shortcuts for.  Please explain what I need to do to make them work:

1) The 'Change Subject' script inside the PowerMail Additions folder.

2) A script named 'Delete Message Now' inside my Custom Scripts folder.

Thanks!

Jim
--
Jim Pistrang