Jim Pistrang wrote:

>With PM4 I was able to set an OSX keyboard shortcut to execute a script
>in my PowerMail scripts menu.  With PM5 this no longer seems to work.

Insert 3 spaces at the beginning of the the menu title (the scripts menu
is now indented to show in which folder the scripts are located).
Note that PM 5.0b18 will open the script file in Script Editor or show it
in the Finder if you have some modifier keys pressed, so it will be hard
to assign a keyboard shortcut... but I will remove this in the final version.

Jérôme - PowerMail Engineering

   "Counting in dollars and cents, CTM would have to start to charge me
    their fee each week before I'd seriously consider changing over to
    Mail.app -- that's how much PowerMail's filter and other features
    saves me just in mail administration time compared to Mail.app."
  Max Gossell, PowerMail user

         Download a demo version from www.ctmdev.com