Thanks Ed. I had seen that before - but as there was no GUI, I ignored it.
I need the GUI for absolute positioning of objects - similar to VFP/Crystal/Jasper report builders.

Will have another look at it.

While I don’t do much reporting in Python these days, I would recommend a
simple templating system like Jinja or Mako to create the HTML output, and an
HTML-PDF converter to create the output. I did a quick google around and found
this article: . It looks pretty

-- Ed Leafe

Post Messages to:
Subscription Maintenance: