Jerry,

> Cash.

Not a bad idea. The general contractor still hasn't signed on the dotted
line and the finance guy is sounding less committed. We're still working on
it with a new finance guy. The garage is due to start going up this week. We
have the site graded and ready to go at least. It is a detached garage with
a breezeway to the kitchen door.

I sure hope the house will be functional by summer. On our most recent
pre-contractor-firing schedule, we would have been living in it by now.

Kristyne McDaniel