Dear Rob,

Thank you for returning my email and the advice you have given.

After getting more into the installation I realized that Motiff was not
available for Cygwin and I was going to have no interface to work with. I
thought maybe there was some terminal commands I could use to run
ProofPower, but there as well there was no dice.

I have moved on to looking at installing a VM. I am familiar and have used
VM's plenty over my albeit short career, but I have never personally
installed one. I was actually looking at Virtual Box, and was a little
concerned b/c just like you I am using an XP laptop for my work since I
travel to and from the lab and my apartment. I am glad to see I can get
away with just using 10 to 15 GB. Since this is a much older laptop, do you
think I will have an issue with only have 1 GB of RAM. If so I can use my
desktop since I have plenty of performance there.

Rather than Ubuntu, do you think a Fedora distro would be sufficient for
the task?

Thanks for all your help and look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Jon Lockhart