Hey Rob,

Thanks for the link to motifzone, that worked immediately and I was able to
get the latest binary for open motif installed on my Fedora 17 image.

I am now currently having trouble with getting polyml to install.

After running the config file I try to run the make file and it says that
command g++ is not found. I did a yum install of gcc and gpp to make sure I
had a c and c++ compiler installed on my fedora and it appeared to have
installed both packages fine. Any thoughts on this? Sorry for asking for
all the help, my linux is pretty rusty.

Thanks,
Jon Lockhart