Rob,

I was wondering, you know of any problems with the download site for
OpenMotif?

I got Virtual Box and Fedora 17 working on my desktop, my laptop did not
have enough RAM to run it, and I got ProofPower and ML downloaded no
problems, but seems you get a blank page when getting OpenMotif 2.3.3. I
contacted there list but have not heard back all week.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jon Lockhart