Hi Ben,

Lua 5.2 has major changes that are not backwards-compatible with Lua
5.1. In particular for example, the module() function was removed
which Prosody uses in almost every file in the project :)

We're working on 5.2 support for future releases, but the 0.9.x series
will remain compatible with 5.1 only. This also keeps us compatible
with LuaJIT, which is primarily 5.1-based and doesn't support some of
Lua 5.2's features (yet?).