Sorry folks,

I just sent a file to the group instead of my work address. Too late in the
evening...Many apologies. It's benign, but hopefully the forum admin can kill the
message before it's resent...

Irreverence for the pustule-filled decrepitude of the patriarchy is a proud, 400 yr
tradition in my culture, ever since we escaped the persecutions of the old world. Our
hopes are that it will grow tired in its journey here and die before it can arrive at
our doorsteps once more. I now fear the hope is a childish one...
-anon