At 08:43 AM 2/13/01 -0600, Matt Pobursky wrote:

Again, my sincere apologies for the false alarm.

Actually, I am grateful, both for the warning and for the retraction.
Viruses are very serious business, and it is better to  take the risk of
looking foolish than to wait until one is absolutely certain.

In my case, Mr. Pobursky's message prompted me to get off my duff and
reinstall ZoneAlarm, which had been a casualty of a system crash a while
back and I hadn't gotten a Round Tuit.

I was pretty suspicious that a virus could be transmitted in a .sch file,
but when I read the warning, I immediately shut down my Internet connection
and installed Zone Alarm.

So, Mr. Pobursky, this was a false alarm, but sometimes a false alarm can
raise our awareness.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690