Andrew,

I hope it really WAS just a screwup and nothing malicious. Just for grins, I
went ahead and opened the schematic file on an isolated machine and found that
it delivered a nifty little trojan...

I just got done cleaning my system and documenting what I found along the way.
It did appear to be benign, but was a little disturbing nonetheless. It
appeared to deliver a "phone home" type trojan as it places an application in
the system startup (and a few other places) that attempts to go out to the
'net. (Thanks ZoneAlarm!) It kind of smelled like a DDOS client to me. Any
comments?

Anyone else on the list who might open this file by mistake and want details of
what I found -- please feel free to contact me directly.

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems