Thanks for the kind words.

I was not too concerned about looking foolish, I KNEW I had a virus and it
appeared at the same time I opened the schematic file in question. I did not
understand how it happened, but wanted to warn the rest of the list members
*just in case* there was some new delivery method I was unaware of. I also knew
that quite a few people would be viewing the previous night's email as they got
into the office for the day (here in the U.S.). I was hoping to prevent a nasty
surprise for others, should the schematic attachment have turned out to be the
method by which it was delivered.

I'm still not sure how I got the trojan and it's odd that it appeared in the
same directory as my email attachments. That file was the only email attachment
I've received in several days. Hmmm... the mystery continues.

You can never be too careful. It pays to watch what your computer does very
carefully, and of course have a proactive virus and firewall protection system
in place -- especially for those with 24/7 internet connections. There are lots
of bad guys out there.

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems