On 01:01 PM 2/13/01 -0800, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax said:
>At 08:43 AM 2/13/01 -0600, Matt Pobursky wrote:
>
>Again, my sincere apologies for the false alarm.
>
>Actually, I am grateful, both for the warning and for the retraction.

And I'm just grateful for the retraction! As you said...

>Viruses are very serious business...

It's one thing to accidently send a 21K file to a group, in which the
practice of file attachment is already frowned upon. it's totally another
to have folks tell you that there was also a virus along for the ride...

Andrew J Jenkins. NCMR @ NASA-GRC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The opinions expressed herein are soley mine and do not represent the views
of my
employer, nor the views of its employer. This email and its content may not be
redistributed to any third party for any reason without first securing a
signed
authorization from the author. Failure to abide by these terms may result
in legal
remediation against the offending party, at the sole discretion of the
author. This is
not public domain information. Standard commercial-use disclaimers apply.
Commercial use requires author approval.  If you cannot abide by the full
aspect
of this disclaimer, immediately delete the message, as you have no rights
to its contents.