Hi guys -
Hi a.j. -
yes It's me, again - "Robi is doing the upgrade dance" - that's what you
called it, didn't you, a.j.?
Anyway -
you guys only ever talk about the good things of W2k as an operating system.
Could someone please give me the down-sides of it, as well.
, couple of questions -
Will W2k tolerate modem-sharing?
Will W2k tolerate dual screen-setup with totaly independed screen-settings?
Will W2k tolerate a DOS-Shell?
Guess by the time the night's over I find some more questions.
Upfront - thanks for any feedback on this matter
Regards
Robi

Robi Artwork  -  PCB Design Bureau
PO-Box 199,    Lot 33 Jamaica Drive