Message text written by Hamid
>It is a bad idea to use an inside radius same as your router bit radius.
This
requires the router to come to a complete stop and then start moving at 90
degrees.  There will invariably be some chatter and the router will cut
into the
sides.  It is better to make a minimum radius larger than the router radius
so
the cut is programmed as an arc which will give a lot better results.<<

I don't want to sound too critical here, but this sounds like mythology to
me. Are you saying a router cannot stop and change directions without
creating some kind of problem? I have been working with board vendors for
20 years and no vendor ever told me anything remotely resembling this.

Do you have a reference for this?  Is this from your personal experience?
Can you tell us who told you this?

Lloyd Johnson
DSS San Marcos