> I routinely use power ports with no wire, without problems. It might
happen
> that one has a wire very slightly off grid and have electrical snap turned
> off ; new designers sometimes consider the grid needlessly confining and
> turn it off as well.

Well... I can't remember when or why I came to this conclusion, but after
reading this and checking, sure enough, this works fine.

Thanks =)
Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com