John beat me to it ;)

What John said.

We need to make sure to keep the difference between the ERC error markers
and a Netlist Macro error clear.

The Error markers were NOT created by Update PCB, they were created by ERC
and are not related to your 'Node Not Found' error.

ERC is a subject I will leave open for anyone that uses it, I do not.

So it sounds like the first problem to tackle is to make sure the Pad
Designators on your Footprints match the Pin numbers for the corresponding
schematic symbol.

Hopefully that should solve most of your issues.

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com