I think the important word is "node" - not "net"! A missing node
error is related to the pin name i.e. the schematic symbol has a
pin numbered EA21, while the PCB component doesn't. So the
synchroniser is attempting to connect a net to a pin that it
can't locate on the component.

I'd check the schematic library - when this happens to me it's
usually because I accidentally have a pin with the same name and
number, when I might really have wanted the pin named, for example,
EA21 but numbered C15 (or whatever, to suit the package footprint).

Hope this helps,

John Haddy