From: Jim Mcgrath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 15 March 2001 16:05
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] MM's VS Mils

Hi all,

Accurate conversion is the key. NOT that metric rules. Both exist and
must be dealt with. You can run your version in metric any time you want.
But if things don't convert correctly things get messed up.Mils is MY
prefered work enviroment. Metric works for others. To Each his own.

Regards

Jim McGrath
CAD Connections, Inc.

* To join or leave this list visit: