I just was informed of an on-line seminar that might be of interest to many
of our readers. It is timed rather unfortunately to coincide with PCB
Design Conference West, but for those who are not going to the Design
Conference....

"Data Converter Layout Pitfalls:
Millivolts and Picoseconds from Disaster"
Presented by Linear Technology
March 21, 2001
12:00pm EST / 17:00 GMT
Runtime: 60 minutes

http://seminar2.techonline.com/~lineartechnology/mar2101/

This appears to be specifically about PCB design.

This is a Webcast. I know next to nothing about Webcasts. If anyone is
interested in taking one of the free courses offered by Techonline, such as
the one described above, the main URL is

http://www.techonline.com/

I'd suggest registering and testing one's system before the seminar is
given. Some of the courses seem to be self-paced learning, i.e., accessible
at any time, but I worry that one might need to be live with a Webcast.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433