Ian Wrote:
> I should have been more explicit and anticipated this.  Redrawing the
> screen does not help. The tracks are not displayed. In fact if you know
> where one is you can double click and bring up its properties.  If you
then
> change its layer (to any other layer) it will then display correctly.
>
> The error is some sort of incomplete iteration of the linked lists or
> whatever in the display routines, at least this is what it looks like.
>
> Ian

Hello Ian,

Now I understand what you mean.

I see the 'hooroo' greeting as long as i can remember so i was wondering how
it was possible that such an Protel expert did not know about the redraw
'End' key. I should know better before answering with this response.

Sorry

Aalt Lokhorst (e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED])

address:
          Schut Geometrische Meettechniek bv
          Duinkerkenstraat 21
          9723 BN  Groningen, The Netherlands