On 09:50 AM 6/04/2001 +0200, Aalt Lokhorst said:
>Ian Wrote:
>Hello Ian,
>
>Now I understand what you mean.
>
>I see the 'hooroo' greeting as long as i can remember so i was wondering how
>it was possible that such an Protel expert did not know about the redraw
>'End' key. I should know better before answering with this response.
>
>Sorry
>

>Aalt Lokhorst (e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Aalt,

I hope I did not come over as rude.

Must be time for me to leave this list then (he says only half joking) - or
at least shut-up a bit (definitely not joking).

I have quite a deep distrust of experts; in my experience a
non-insignificant proportion of them have forgotten how to learn new
things. This is particularly so of those that call themselves experts.  Any
this is OT so I will toss in a Protelism.

I seem to recall flipping layers with the 'L' key (didn't it used to be the
'S' key in the dim distant past?) and having no problems.  Does anyone have
a P98 installation running that would allow them to check what happens when
you swap to the other layer a big selection?  Are there any P99 (non-SE -
though I can't see why one would) users out there that could test it.

hooroo,
Ian

* To join or leave this list visit: