From: Reed Woltering [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 11:34 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Test point tenting on side opposite TP

The way I do this is to simply plot the soldermask for the side with the
testpoints
normally, and then select the testpoints, and edit the soldermask expansion
for
them to be negative, (ex: 30 mil TP gets -15mil expansion) and plot the
opposite
side to bury them in the mask.

Reed Woltering
Cad Manager