Hello! Does Protel99SE crash about daily for you? It does for me, I'm using
the Database format and running on a Compaq IPAQ ( crap compared to the Dell
I had before) with Windows 2000.

I was doing save a copy as thinking I was creating backups. Wrong! At the
end of the day yesterday Protel99SE did its daily crash and destroyed all
the backup files and opened up with a file from 9:43 AM.  I guess I'm
supposed to export files to another directory?? I guess saving frequently
and doing a save a copy as to another file name is worthless!

I'm going to do the same &$%@#  thing I did yesterday because I didn't know
how to backup with Protel99SE ( and yes I have read the entire manual).

I hope your day goes much better than mine!

Jeff Adolphs
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc.
Westerville, Ohio, USA

*                      - or email -