From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 6:51 PM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Diode pads

Jeff,
        thanks for your kind words. I wasn't really in need of support but
it seems that my comments made people see red to the point where they failed
to appreciate the context of my statements. Hopefully my post earlier today
helped to refocus the context that I had intended.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,