At 05:50 PM 9/6/01 -0700, Brad Velander wrote:
>I wasn't really in need of support but
>it seems that my comments made people see red to the point where they failed
>to appreciate the context of my statements.

Speaking for myself, I did not feel any anger, I merely expressed my
thoughts on the subject. Please don't mistake passion for anger! After
considering the subject -- which process I shared with the list -- I
concluded that using functional pin names had substantial advantages, which
were explained by myself and others, and some of these advantages were
serious, i.e., the difference between bad and good boards in actual practice.

As with all such general statements, there could be exceptions (or I could
simply be wrong, but I don't think so, obviously.)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA