>This was my also impression, but for some reason I had an even stronger
>impression that the current router is not related to the Neuro Route
>product at all.  I am not sure if I got this from a conversation a long
>time ago with Protel people (or ex-Protel people) or not.  The old Neuro
>Route based product had masses of configuration options that the current
>version doesn't. Also, the current brochures have no reference to neuro
>this or neuro-that.
>
>I am fairly sure they are different products, but I may be wrong.

I agree they are different products, but I think that the current router is
an evolution from the old NeuroRoute with a lot of changes to accomodate
the new design rules and such.

How much of it is the old Neuroroute, and how much is new I don't know, but
I think many of the ideas on how to route quickly grew out of Neuroroute.

Rob

"Ian Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/13/2001 06:43:10 PM