From: Watnoski, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 11:13 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PEDA] Excellon Drill Files

Hi All,

        I have been trying to import Protel drill files into a Gerber viewer
(ViewMate) for checking.  The .drl file has not been able to be read
properly, regardless of the settings used for generation.  The .txt file
displays, but not in the proper locations.  It does not appear to be scaling
issue relating to the selection of imperial or metric, or zero suppression..
Does anyone have any suggestions?

Michael

This message was scanned for viruses on behalf of The Black & Decker
Corporation.