"Watnoski, Michael" wrote:

> Hi Wolfgang,
>
>         The problem is not merely an offset, but it is not the same size.
> It also appears not to be exactly the same, though it seems to have a
> similar pattern.
>
> Michael

IIRC I had a problem with a co-worker's job, where he was working in
metric - I think the drill file was not scaled correctly.

Try setting Protel to work in inches, then regenerate both Gerber and
drill files (and make sure you don't have "Center board on film" checked
when generating the Gerbers)

If the size is out by a factor of 10, you may have the wrong numeric
format selected in the Gerber viewer when you are importing the Gerbers
or the drill file.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF