SSSSNNNNIIIIP ....

> A badly integrated spice tool

Made far worse than it needs to be by an appalling lack of documentation

> An extensive but disjointed library (PCB and SCH)

With a very dodgy lack of library component tracking /version control.

& Don't forget the outstanding PLD system...  not

The current 'never mind the quality, look at the quantity' rubbish does
little to enhance their reputation with what is, at the core, a promising
but unfullfilled PCB design system.

Cheers

Don