I am using SPECCTRA for almost all boards I route, but I will gladly admit
that Mike got a point there. SPECCTRA is very powerful, but a pain in the
neck to setup and configure (pages of .do files to write, ..... ). I am
always looking for a program which got the DWIT button, but did not find it
so far.
(DWIT = do what I'm thinking  ;-)  )

Regards,

Gisbert Auge

                    "Michael

                    Reagan"              An:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <mreagan@corn        Kopie:

                    et.com>              Thema:  Re: [PEDA] Using 3D

                    16.11.2001

                    20:01

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

Good Luck using Cadence or whatever you bail to. Wait until you buy Cadence
and find the only way the program will even install is with the factory rep
installing it for you.  I like that, I like that alot.

Regards,
Mike Reagan