From: Fred A Rupinski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2001 9:10 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel usage

Most of us make the best of it, or we wouldn't be using this software in
the first place. Nevertheless, if we don't complain, and if we don't submit
our needs and preferences, there's little chance that we will get the
quality
software we expect. You have an obligation to yourself to insist that
software vendors provide what they promised, specified, and what you
paid for.

Regards,
Fred A Rupinski