Hi All,

It is interesting to see the responses from the Forum.  It would seem that I
am similar to many others in that we only regularly use the core tools in
the package as the rest are rendered useless by either the lack of
reliability or the lack of documentation.

As stated earlier:

Perhaps Altium should structure their purchase/update pricing on what they
actually supply that is functional, NOT on the dreams of the marketing
section.  99SE was a very positive step in the development of the system,
which has been very positively received & SUPPORTED by the user community.
That is - not only did we stop bagging prottle & started patting them on the
back ( for the first time ;-) but we also regularly flew to their defence in
forums on the net. The tone of postings was very different in earlier days
regarding both the Company & their vers 3 product.

It would be a shame to stuff it all up now...

Cheers

Don Ingram