From: Tony Karavidas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 3:00 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel usage

I love the design explorer. When I revisit a design from a year or more ago,
I can see everything I was up to at the time. Oh, I did 2 protos...Oh, here
was production gerber set 2, etc...

I just got a call to change some hole sizes on a board so I called up and
'old' design, globally changed  some hole sizes, went to the CAM manager and
pressed F9 - voila! New gerbers were ready to go. I didn't have to remember
squat! I'm glad the old "scattered-on-your-harddrive" approach is gone. You
can still have it that way, just don't use the integrated DDB file.

Tony