Plus all the 'widebus' type logic IC's. The inability to easily gate swap is one
of the reasons people resort to laying the PCB out first and creating the SCH
second. Its a cumbersome system in Protel and a backward step from V2.8.

"Bagotronix Tech Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/27/2001 12:46:00 AM