> > What the h*** does "organic growth" mean in this context?
>
> Organic growth in the vege garden infers the use of natural
> fertilisers such as that produced by cows. Therefore, in this context
> it must mean growth in sales based on BS.
> :-)
>
> Steve Baldwin

Not especially Protel related, but my recollections of material (BS?) put
out by the organic farming movement is that cows' excrement is supposedly
excellent for restoring/sustaining land being used for agricultural
purposes, whereas BS, OTOH, is supposedly absolutely useless in this regard
(does it lack soil-nurturing compounds found in CS?).

Having said that, you still provided an entertaining interpretation though.
:)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer