I got an email from Premier recently with the following text at the bottom:

"This message was sent to you because you are either currently a Premier
customer or have previously expressed interest in Premier products. It is
our policy to respect the privacy rights of all e-mail recipients.  If you
do not wish to receive further e-mails on this or similar subjects from
Premier, please reply to this e-mail, typing the text "Un-Subscribe" in the
subject box of your reply e-mail."

Worth a try?

Regards

Andy Gulliver