ok it's the same. I got it in german and it was named 'Seriennummer'.
sorry

Wolfgang Geier

JUMPtec AG
PPC Embedded Components
Brunnwiesenstrasse 16
D-94469 Deggendorf
Tel +49 (0) 991 37024 601
Fax +49 (0) 991 37024 104

"Andrew Ircha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
17.12.2001 14:18
Please respond to "Protel EDA Forum"

        To:     "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [PEDA] License number not accepted

What is the difference between the license code and serial number?

I was given a license number by my distributor in the form 99xxxxxxx,
and I have security keys to unlock the parts of the software in the
format AAAA-AAAA-AAAA-AAAA.

Entering the license number did not work.

Andrew Ircha