From:   Leonard Fischer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, December 17, 2001 5:13 PM
To:     'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject:        Re: [PEDA] bug plotting rotated fill

Wow.  That is interesting and kind of amazing that it is workable.  And the
first paragraph where you just said it was a board with submicron precision
really threw me for a loop.

Question/Suggestion/Possibility:

It seems to me that part of the issue here is that Protel and Camtastic are
both designed for larger physical boards.  Ideally of course Altium would
fix the precision issues.  If they don't, or don't quickly enough to do what
you need, could you work at some multiplication/magnification of the final
scale, say 10x, then just "photographically" reduce the Gerbers?  I'm
assuming there is some way to do that (Camtastic?), not that I know how.

This could help with the precision issue in Protel and the magnification in
Camtastic.

Just like working with 4x decals and tape!

I'm also assuming that the ceramic module is relatively small compared to a
PC Board - I'd be interested in hearing more about the ceramic module, like
how big it is and what kind of components you put on it, if that's not
proprietary.

Len Fischer
Trax Softworks