Dwight,
I believe it is the first one on the list of footprints it will actually put
on the board.
And the only one it will automatically put on the board.
In my situation I would really like an option to update automatically in one
shot all of the footprints in a board to what is in the library. I did talk
to Protel
about this and I understand their relunctance for this. It really is my
situation. Using global
edit is still too much work. I am taking in an Orcad schematic and what is
in the footprint
field on Orcad side is absolutely not what I want for footprint names and I
can't
get the person on the other end to change this. I am looking into mapping
some other field
in Orcad to the footprint filed in Protel, but been to busy to really look
into any other
options at the moment. Unless you hav eany other suggestions???? I really
want the system
to automatically see my footprints for the same symbol part number not his
coming in from
Orcad. Thanks for the help, but I really think there should be an update ALL
footprints
per library part option capability in one shot.
Bob
Robert M. Wolfe, C.I.D.