I'm afraid you'll probably have to make the footprints.

As I'm sure I won't be the last to tell you: it's dicing with
death (of the project) to use Protel supplied footprints. There
are a large number of footprints in error to a greater or lesser
degree. Every single footprint used should be carefully checked
against the manufacturer's published component mechanical
specification (there's also a wide variance in manufacturer to
manufacturer dimensions for the same nominal package).

If ever I'm tempted to use a pre-existing Protel footprint I get
up, go have a drink and remember what happened the last time I did
so :-( , then go back to my desk and do the job properly (i.e. build
a new footprint from scratch or by modifying one of my own
previous creations.

Cheers,

John Haddy