As everybody else has indicated, you are best to create your own. I'll assume you are
getting your parts (or at least have seen the parts) in a Digikey catalog. I've used
the footprints for the Panasonic EXB-A and EXB-V8V footprints as they are called out
in the catalog and they worked fine. As somebody else suggested, unless you are doing
reflow soldering you may have some continuity problems with the cupped leads these
packages offer. Great for reflow, bad for inspection or hand soldering.

Bryn

--
Name   : Bryn Wolfe
Title  : Robotics Engineer