Yeah, I just couldn't get to www.protel.com this morning... Ho hum...

> Well, I DO check them this way.  I certainly DON'T check EVERY track
> and pad, just look for wierd stuff, like 1" square pads or tracks that
> don't end on a pad (good guess there is SUPPOSED to be a pad there,
> and it was not in the aperture list).

Oh, I certainly run the gerbers through the viewer, to catch as many
things as I can - things like plane mishaps, proper tenting on vias, but
spotting open-ended tracks seems a bit hopeful. If I could run the
error-checker over the gerbers, to check for continuity, that'd be great,
but that's not (yet) an option.

Steve