> From: "Steve Wiseman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > Ah - an update. Copy & paste failed, but cut & paste worked. I've now got
> > a small PCB that shows the behaviour. Any takers for a .pcb and .GBL?

You should open a new PCB file, and import the gerbers to it.  Then, take a
look
at the pads in question.  It may be useful to know if there is something in the

Gerber files that Protel can display.  If so, it may be easier to get Altium to

take a look at the problem, too - if it can be demonstrated all within Protel.

I have been using this technique to check Protel output, and haven't had
a problem that wen't undetected by Protel.  (Except for the giant aperture
definitions in 274X, which my PCB vendor can't handle.)

Jon