Thanks Tony,
        I am not sure that you are right though. It has persisted across two
operating systems/installs on my machine, numerous databases and several
other peoples machines at our facility. That is a little more then a chance
installation screw-up or corrupted install.
        If you could please try, in this order, enter a free pad, unplated
with no pad diameter, 100 mil hole, Net GND. Then pour a GND polygon over it
with pour over same net and remove dead copper. It should flood right over
the pad/hole. Now change the Pad netname to No Net and repour. This should
be exactly how I have generated this issue repeatedly. Note I think it may
have something to do with the unplated hole or "0" size pads. In this case
the pad is a tooling hole which I want cleared from the polygon, on the
current board this was connected to GND and completely flooded over last
build.
        The other manner in which this could have come about is having the
polygon pour first and then placing the free pad into the polygon pour. This
would have given it the GND net. Today I changed the net on the pad to "No
Net"
and the pour does not clear from the hole.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.